Terraseeding is the process of applying enriched soil and seed for erosion control and to establish new turf.
A custom mix of fertilizers and tackifiers can be added in the blend to truly customize your application.
- Seed is planted rather than exposed on the surface
- Germination is greatly increased because of the warmth and moisture surrounding the seed in the soil
- Can be biologically designed with active microbes for establishing a healthy turf that aids in resisting disease
- The “blown-in” application levels the rough grade of subsoil with a smooth finished layer of well-draining soil
- Most lawns can be seeded in 2 hours or less!